Wednesday, December 10, 2014

 
                                        The moon has been huge and bright these nights.
                                                 It lights my way to work in the mornings.
                                          The only bad thing about it is that it brings out
                                                 the deer. I came across at least 10 yesterday.
Yes I'm paranoid.


 
 
 
                                   This sunset....and
 
                                
                                    Yesterdays sunrise made me catch my breath..
                                       To beautiful for words, Thank You Lord.

1 comments:

Kickin' it Landis said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures Karen! It's so good to see God's almighty and powerful hand at work. It soothes my weary self. Love you!
Heather